Greendale Veterinary Diagnostics Limited
Greendale is a veterinary laboratory with expertise in the fields of companion animal, exotic, zoo, wildlife, equine and farm animal disease investigation.
Greendale has been carrying out laboratory work for over twenty years now offering its clients a personalised, high quality, great value service. Our clients include veterinary surgeons in practice, zoos, industry, universities etc. Greendale’s success is due to our belief that the customer always comes first. Each client is therefore treated as an individual and not simply a number on our database.
We have a dedicated and highly trained team who can assist our clients in all their diagnostics needs. With over 500 tests to choose from, and many profiles designed for each species, practices can be assured that we take our core values very seriously in order to deliver this first class service.
Tom and Misha Dolphins
Greendale were very pleased to have helped in the rehabilitation and release back into the wild of the two Dolphins Tom and Misha in Turkey.
They were rescued, from captivity in a cruel, filthy and toxic environment by the born free organisation www.bornfree.org.uk.
Greendale carried out most of the bacteriology, parasitology, haematology, biochemistry and cytology from the samples that were sent in by John Knight a Veterinary surgeon from British Divers Marine Life Rescue (BDMLR) who are responsible for the treatment and return to health of the Dolphins.
Lets hope this sets an example and that others can be returned to their natural environment. As usual Greendale is always pleased to help with our expertise.
- Adrenal Disease in Ferrets
- Alkaline Phosphatase - Limitations in Measurement
- Allergy Testing at Greendale
- Alpha Acid Glycoprotein and Feline Infectious Peritonitis
- Cardioscreen NT-proBNP assay
- Chronic Kidney Disease and Proteinuria
- Comparison of In-House analyser with Greendale
- Diagnosis of Thyroid Disease in Dogs
- E cuniculi Disease - Diagnosis
- Feline Pancreatitis and fPLI
- FIP Testing? There is No Such Thing!
- Fructosamine Testing for Caninsulin Users
- Greendale Helps the Water Vole
- Haematology Submissions
- Histopathology, Cytology and FNA Testing
- How Clean is Your Practice?
- Hyperthyroidism in Cats - Diagnosis and Treatment
- Lab to Lab Comparison
- Lungworm Screening Profile
- Lungworm in Dogs and Cats
- Microbiology testing - are you missing important information?
- Pancreatic Disease - Diagnosis and Testing
- Rabbit Urinalysis
- Shar-Pei Fever (FSF)
- Trilostane Monitoring
- Veterinary Forensics
- Wellness Initiative Programme